The cars are the favorite toys of men’s why today I will share some easy ways to clean the carpet in your car. This is not an easy task if you do not how to do it in the right way. The condition of the car says a lot about its owner so if you want to remain good impression on people about your personality is better to keep your car perfectly clean. I found nice and useful article at Wikihow.com for cleaning the carpet in your vechicle, so I will share it with you without change it at all.
Vacuuming and Shampooing Your Car’s Carpets
- Organize your vehicle’s interior. Pick up any items that are lying on your vehicle’s carpeting. Put away any loose objects you may have floating around your car. There are plenty of specially made car-organizer products available, but many vehicles now have their own built-in organizational compartments which are equally as handy. Take out as much stuff as possible, and either lay it to the side of your car or put it in your house.
- Remove your floor mats. Take them out and shake them properly so all the pieces of dirt and other trash do not make it into your vehicle. The best thing to do is to simply place them next to your car in a dry area
- Vacuum your vehicle thoroughly. Reach under the pedals, seats and crevices around the car to pick up and dispose of all remaining dirt, crumbs and trash from the floor of your vehicle. If you leave too much trash in your car when you began to wash the carpet, you won’t truly be cleaning all that much
- Choose your carpet cleaner and find a good brush. There are a wide variety of products on the market to clean car carpets and they are all pretty similar. No matter which product you use, the method is the same. Even laundry detergent will do the trick just as well. Look for a soft-bristled brush that will help you work the shampoo into the fabric of the carpet
- Clean your carpet. Spray the carpet cleaning shampoo on the surface of the carpet and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Work it in slowly and methodically with your brush. Remember to use circular motions which will best bring up dirt and grime. Repeat if necessary on problem areas with stains or large amounts of dirt
- Rinse your newly shampooed carpet. Use a wet rag and dampen the shampooed areas. Try and pull up as much of the soap as possible. Remember, you do not want to get the carpet too wet, which will cause mold underneath.
- Let your car dry out. This is important, as you don’t want moisture to fester and not evaporate. Open all the doors to your car, and let it sit out in the sun. You should probably wait at least a few hours. Go back and feel your carpets. If they are still damp, give them another hour or so.
Once took care of the car time to think about how to clean the carpet at home. Of course, the easiest option is to look to the professionals. I live in Chelmsford and use some of the Essex carpet cleaner companies.